Where can I buy a Lotus Emira hat or cap?

@Life411

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm in the U.S. Anyone know where I can buy a decent Lotus cap and/or one specific to the Lotus Emira?

They have some nice accessories on the lotus cars website. I’ve a couple of hats. I’ve not seen an Emira one yet in their lineup

Contact your dealer's parts dept. They can order whatever you want. I got my Lotus jacket last year within a month, but I've heard people are getting merch muck quicker these days.

There aren't any accessories or apparel on the Lotus website in the US. From all appearances, they don't intend to sell any of that here.

Right, I know it exists. But note that there aren't any links to it from Lotus's public US website. The omission means they literally don't want any traffic going there.

Yes, I find their website is buggy at the best of times. They need to hire a web developer

Right, I know it exists. But note that there aren't any links to it from Lotus's public US website. The omission means they literally don't want any traffic going there.

I'm in the U.S. Anyone know where I can buy a decent Lotus cap and/or one specific to the Lotus Emira?
You mean like a "I ordered a Lotus Emira two & a half years ago and all I got was this hat" kind of deal?