• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

We made the list!

allenyao09

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Could you elaborate? Which did you prefer from a pure driving perspective? I was debating between a MT Supra and V6 Emira.
I like Emira more for its raw and mechanical feedback. I only test drove an Emira shortly so couldn't say much of a comparison, but the overall setup of the MT Supra is very refined. The steering is very BMW, precise but not much feedback. Suspension wise Supra has adaptive damper and softer springs. It has a lot of pitch and body roll for track driving, but very comfortable supportive enough as a daily. Thanks to the short wheelbase, Supra is very agile in the corners and quick to rotate. The powertrain is also brilliant. B58 has so much low-end torque but not as much at high rpm. The manual is best of all BMW.