Waves Hand from Lake Tahoe

Nymare

Reaction score
Heya all !

I saw the light and put a deposit down for an Emira a few months ago.

I had a 2005 Acura NSX and now a 2016 Corvette. I am still kicking myself for selling the NSX 🤪 and I can not stomach the no manual issue with new Corvettes.

I did not get in on the FE, so the excitement will have to be delayed by a year 🙁

I live around Lake Tahoe, NV, so hopefully I could participate in any Bay Area Lotus owners events 😇

Tips hat to people who have very good taste in sport cars. 👍

Cheers,
Nytmare

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Heya all !

I saw the light and put a deposit down for an Emira a few months ago.

I had a 2005 Acura NSX and now a 2016 Corvette. I am still kicking myself for selling the NSX 🤪 and I can not stomach the no manual issue with new Corvettes.

I did not get in on the FE, so the excitement will have to be delayed by a year 🙁

I live around Lake Tahoe, NV, so hopefully I could participate in any Bay Area Lotus owners events 😇

Tips hat to people who have very good taste in sport cars. 👍

Cheers,
Nytmare
Welcome to the good taste in sports cars club! Love Lake Tahoe, skied there Many years ago. Letting the NSX go - tough call!

Enjoy the chat on here, sometimes people's excitement, impatience or frustration gets the better of them but we are really not a bad bunch!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Just went skiing there last month for my first time! Beautiful area! Good luck with the purchase.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Nymare - The NSX has aged really well, they still turn my head when I see them on the road.

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Wow NSX was a dream car growing up. 👍 Love to ski 🎿, enjoy the forum… I have learned a lot. Anxiously waiting, like everyone jajaja

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts