Wanted DV or Nimbus with tour suspension, will pay list +£5k.

Willma

Reaction score
Having just got all the money together to buy my emira its burning a hole in my pocket. Basically cant wait until next year for delivery.

Spec needs to be:

Tour suspension
Dark Verdant or Nimbus grey
No upper black back
Tan interior
Silver wheels
Preferably black or silver brake calipers but flexible
No window tints
Not fussed about tracker or home link

Money List plus £5k ready to go for the right car.

Could be tempted. Nimbus with yellow calipers is my spec. Due soon…

Having just got all the money together to buy my emira its burning a hole in my pocket. Basically cant wait until next year for delivery.

Spec needs to be:

Tour suspension
Dark Verdant or Nimbus grey
No upper black back
Tan interior
Silver wheels
Preferably black or silver brake calipers but flexible
No window tints
Not fussed about tracker or home link

Money List plus £5k ready to go for the right car.
Hi, Not quite the spec you're after but I have this sat in my garage. I'm in Derbyshire.

Attachments

• emira1.png
    emira1.png
    753.8 KB · Views: 124
  • emira2.png
    emira2.png
    542.5 KB · Views: 122
  • emira0.png
    emira0.png
    683.1 KB · Views: 122
Shaky legs. :) I sold my 2015 Exige to get the Emira but in the 18 months of waiting I also got a Tesla M3 which satisfies my performance "needs" so now the Emira is for looking at and drooling only. I plan to leave it in the garage until a very sunny March day before its coming out again and haven't yet even driven it on the salty roads but would rather see if I can turn a small profit with it than keep it. But I am getting value out of it every day just seeing it in the garage, its gorgeous!!

Last edited:
Shaky legs. :) I sold my 2015 Exige to get the Emira but in the 18 months of waiting I also got a Tesla M3 which satisfies my performance "needs" so now the Emira is for looking at and drooling only. I plan to leave it in the garage until a very sunny March day before its coming out again and haven't yet even driven it on the salty roads but would rather see if I can turn a small profit with it than keep it. But I am getting value out of it every day just seeing it in the garage, its gorgeous!!
Ahh, fair enough. I guess you've opted for Cup 2 tyres then if it's a garage queen until the warmer weather?

I salute your ability to not even drive the car - after 18 months of waiting I wouldn't last more than 2 minutes before I'd be ripping it through the B roads!

Hi, Not quite the spec you're after but I have this sat in my garage. I'm in Derbyshire.
I've seen this one on autotrader and have have also been offered a very similar spec one. I'm holding out for a tan interior as I would kick myself if I went for this and a closer spec turned up.

Good luck with the sale and nice username.

Decided to wait for my official ordered one, hopefully all the gremlins will be sorted by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that alcantara interior but with leather steering wheel? I didn't know that combo was an option, I'd want that 👍🏼 I'm not a fan of the way alcantara feels in hand, but def appreciate it's grippier nature on the seats.

Yes, you can choose interior material and steering wheel material separately.

Back