Verdant Green Emira now showing on Lotus Driving Academy website!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wheel gap discussion can be continued here:

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Wheel gap discussion can be continued here:

Nice work Supersix, I, for one, will be steering well clear of it! :ROFLMAO:

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I’m on my way to Paris for work so will report back if the Rupert the Bear/racing helmet combo is en vogue with the tres chic folks #ForTheTrendsetters
I think sporting one of these with JPL colors would be "epic" as you Brits say.

bell_bullitt_carbon_rsd_check_it_helmet_rollover.jpg

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’m on my way to Paris for work so will report back if the Rupert the Bear/racing helmet combo is en vogue with the tres chic folks #ForTheTrendsetters
Nice one! I imagine the fashionistas would be talking about Rupert Bear looking simply fabulous in a Hethel Yellow and Magma Red ensemble!

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
These images have color filters applied. I would take what you see regarding DV with a big grain of salt here. It might not even be DV, actually. Look at the color of the asphalt.

Porter

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
These images have color filters applied. I would take what you see regarding DV with a big grain of salt here. It might not even be DV, actually. Look at the color of the asphalt.
See what it looks like with the color balance corrected slightly? I think this is a Shadow Grey car.

1652973243660.jpeg

Porter

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Same with the hero shot at the top. Looks like a Shadow Grey car to me. And that guy is wearing a dark blue windowpane suit.

Also, weirdly, somebody used selective color and killed the yellow in the center caps. I guess the contrast was too high for compatibility with the yellow buttons in their design UI so they cut the color there.

1652973567249.jpeg

Lowtush

Emira Fan
Reaction score
This thread has been a roller coaster ride.

It's dark Verdant!
It's been altered!
Its shadow gray!

I don't know what to think - - and I cannot fathom how Lotus can not just release a real photo and put the debate to bed.

FWIW, I have an order in for DV. I just hope it actually looks somewhat green and not just black. 😒

Last edited:

EmiraMike

Emira Fan
Reaction score
This thread has been a roller coaster ride. It's dark Verdant!
It's been altered!
Its shadow gray!

I don't know what to think. And I cannot fathom how Lotus can not just release a real photo and put the debate to bed.

FWIW, I have an order in for DV. I just hope it actually looks somewhat green and not just black. 😒
I saw a few DV cars whilst at the factory. It’s dark, but it is most certainly green. Looks like this when the sun hits it…😎
D1ACF5D0-01F2-4DDE-877C-4D5431F1E5D0.jpeg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looking impressive in DV! I'm also hoping for some whole of car pictures. Oh and the fender orange peel needs a bit of work.

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I noticed the orange peel on the factory tour as we were able to get close to some finished panels on the racks. Haven’t said much about it but for me it could be a deal breaker. Orange peel and panel gaps were one of the things that took the shine off my C7 back in 2014, pun intended. It’s a byproduct of the damn composite panels and the water based paints. Dark panels show it the worst which is why I’m starting to lean towards Numbus.

Last edited:

ARA

Reaction score
If this is Verdant then it looks like Shadow Grey's cousin
ThIs is 100% DV according to my friend who shared it. I posted an earlier one too you may recall where you can clearly see more green in the tone of the same car. I only have one more photo, which I will share too. He has clearer photos, but was being careful not to spoil the party and show the entire car. The ones I have been given show it being dark and sometimes light , very much light dependent.

ARA

Reaction score
This is the other one shared with me. I'm not sure myself what to make. The orange peel does stand out, but I need to see a car close up in the flesh still. I'm still in though, love the design too much.
20220505_111602.jpg

ARA

Reaction score
This is the other one shared with me. I'm not sure myself what to make. The orange peel does stand out, but I need to see a car close up in the flesh still. I'm still in though, love the design too much. View attachment 6056
I think that this one has a black pack..I only just noticed that..

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts