V6 oil refil

pancho

Reaction score
Hi guys, while I am waiting x my v6( hope before summer), I usually go to the lotus store to watch and ask to the seller new things...and today just asked what I should do to refil a liter engine oil by myself....did you know the job? I really hope Toyota engine doesn't need it often..šŸ¤šŸ¤”šŸ«£

I had a V6 Exige for three years , and 20,000 miles , had oil changes every year , didnā€™t use any between services. Also had a Evora 400 for a year that didnā€™t use any either šŸ‘

I had a V6 Exige for three years , and 20,000 miles , had oil changes every year , didnā€™t use any between services. Also had a Evora 400 for a year that didnā€™t use any either šŸ‘
Good to know thatšŸ« 

Similar here.
Exige 350 for 2.5 years then Evora 400 for 3.5 years.
Neither of them used a drop.

That may to hard to say about the typical AMG engine, but I've never had one. Our Lexus with V6 never uses any oil after 5000 miles, even now that it is almost 18 years old and has 136,000 miles on it.