Three shades of Emira.

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Yes pls, seneca blue looks same spec as mine .
Happy to, thank you. This is based on the launch spec used for the first reveal car - I've always said that with this being the spec chosen by the Lotus design team it would be hard to better it!

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
If you offered canvas prints, I'd buy a set.
You are a mind reader - I'm working on that option right now! I beleive these images suit box canvas well as these are typically left unframed and the composition and style suits an unframed treatment. Prints on fine art paper will be available too.

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Third one works best for me as a visual group. It would be nice if there was some kind of ribbon banner across the top, maybe 6 or 7 cm tall that wrapped around the top horizontally. You could put your signature either in the lower far right of the banner, or down in the lower right of the canvas. You need to sign these, they're that good.

Something like this, just as an idea:
Plain
View attachment 7124
with gold stripe
View attachment 7125
These are beautifully done @Eagle7 and nicely balanced but I think I lean towards the view that your graphic design skills have produced something more akin to excellent marketing material rather than art to hang on the wall.

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Thank you, I will bear that in mind! Just as a small pointer, the originals take around 50 - 60 hours each and I think my hourly rate should be at least what the local plumber would charge for his time, although on the.upside I don't have a callout charge!
When you do Shadow...
- Silver Wheels
- Black Calipers
- Black Pack
- Tan Interior

and I will buy the Original! 👍

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Count me in for Nimbus exactly same spec as the one shown in Goodwood.

I will enjoy watching your painting surely much ahead of the real car delivery!

Excellent work as always. Real talent 😍
The Goodwood spec is excellent so may well be what I go with, you have good taste.

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Will the blue stay as it is, with those slight...... lines at the front and the back? For some reason and I do apologuise for saying it and maybe its just me, but I dont like the blue.... and thats my colour haha.
I cant describe why, just the blue on blue or maybe its those effects.... but my minds eye says it doesnt like it. The other two look good, but feel free to ignore me.... there is always one!!! haha
No apology needed, art is subjective and everyone is entitled to their views.

By lines, do you mean the headlight and tail-light flare? This was in one of the two images I composited to make this one and a stylistic choice on my part to include it.

For me, it adds a bit of life and makes it less sterile, albiet there is nothing wrong with an Emira jist sitting there being beautiful!

I should also add, for everyone's info, that the blue has oversaturated in this photo and is neither as deep nor as intense as it appears here, on the real car or in my painting.

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thank you, I will bear that in mind! Just as a small pointer, the originals take around 50 - 60 hours each and I think my hourly rate should be at least what the local plumber would charge for his time, although on the.upside I don't have a callout charge!
A lot more people can do plumbing than can paint like this 😊

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Many of them not even plumbers! 🤣
You’re not wrong. I have many leak free pipes I’ve put in my house but if I drew the Emira it would look like a 2 year old had done it. Perhaps we should all have a go just to highlight how good yours is 🙂

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
You’re not wrong. I have many leak free pipes I’ve put in my house but if I drew the Emira it would look like a 2 year old had done it. Perhaps we should all have a go just to highlight how good yours is 🙂
I love that idea, not at all to "big mine up" it just sounds like it may be fun and interesting for a lot of forum members!

And you can choose and name any colour you want!

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
emira.png

This painting malarky is easy