• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

That's it!! I'm Pulling my Deposit...

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll, because of inflation, interest rates going up and my financial situation, I have decided to pull my deposit and modify my Evora GT to look like this, with this setup ,I can save close o $100K on the Emira and have the higher performance of the GT with the look of the Emira. Because i feel the Evora Gt can be as sexy, all I really need is the bonnet, head lamps and tail lights, less than $10K, who's with me? :)

Evora:emira front.jpg

Evora:emira back.jpg

Original Image the property of Matt Motal

Last edited:

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll, because of inflation, interest rates going up and my financial situation, I have decided to pull my deposit and modify my Evora GT, with this setup ,I can save close o $100K on the Emira and have the higher performance of the GT with the look of the Emira. Because i feel the Evora Gt can be as sexy, all I really need is the bonnet, head lamps and tail lights, less than $10K, who's with me? :)

View attachment 10364
View attachment 10365
Love the rear... Maybe I'll get an Evora rear end to modify my Emira!

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
That is a super nice Evora. It will remain very very special for years to come and produced in very low numbers. I don't think you regret it, and can be happy with what you have.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll, because of inflation, interest rates going up and my financial situation, I have decided to pull my deposit and modify my Evora GT to look like this, with this setup ,I can save close o $100K on the Emira and have the higher performance of the GT with the look of the Emira. Because i feel the Evora Gt can be as sexy, all I really need is the bonnet, head lamps and tail lights, less than $10K, who's with me? :)

View attachment 10364
View attachment 10365
Finally you live up to your name 🙌 👏 ❤️ 😉 🤣🤣🤣

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
in reality...the bonnet is not hard to do from fibreglass or carbon fibre..getting the lights to fit could be another story though, but yes.. it is doable and the evora from behind looks good.... much better than its other angles..

you should do it......

OP
RENDERMAN

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
in reality...the bonnet is not hard to do from fibreglass or carbon fibre..getting the lights to fit could be another story though, but yes.. it is doable and the evora from behind looks good.... much better than its other angles..

you should do it......
I actually can do that, I'm experienced with both fiber and Carbon fabrication and design as well as painting cars. I chopped my Elise several times and put it back together (with several design fails) :) the one holding me back is the wife :) I designed the best ass ever put on an Exige, take a look o_O o_O Frank just never did it...

Untitled_zpsa7d81948.jpg