Test Question #1

Reminds me of an email I got today:

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit

Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit smoothie

Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie

So rather than remove inappropriate posts from threads, the administrator adds more useless posts/threads. And people give it a “like”. Maybe I’m missing something.

So rather than remove inappropriate posts from threads, the administrator adds more useless posts/threads. And people give it a “like”. Maybe I’m missing something.

lol, this thread is clearly setup for testing.

Can you send me a message with a link to the inappropriate post you are referring to?

Do we know if there's a spare tyre ( and where)? What's the location of the battery? Is a tool kit a relic of the past? What is the ground clearance? What is the weight distribution F/R?

1635407651533.jpeg

Do we know if there's a spare tyre ( and where)? What's the location of the battery? Is a tool kit a relic of the past? What is the ground clearance? What is the weight distribution F/R?
  1. No, there's a can of Tyreweld in the boot
  2. Accessed behind a panel in the boot
  3. Yes. An OBD2 dongle and code reader app on your mobile is much more useful
  4. 125mm
  5. 45/55
:)

Reminds me of an email I got today:

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit

Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit smoothie

Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie
That is awesome! I’m using that. One of my roles in my job is to train other physicians. I’m always trying to get across to them that being a doc is more than just knowing things. You have to go deep and question everything you think is true, because more likely than not it isn’t. Thanks, Tom!