Tan interior.....??

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I really like the look of the tan interior with the black, the two-tone look.
I've always had either black or dark interiors, so my question is, will there be a lot of glare on the windshield with a tan interior?
Since the dashboard is black next to the glass I'm hoping there is minimal or no glare.
Screenshot_20220210-234937_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think it looks fabulous. I’m not a fan of full leather because of the Australian sun, but would definitely go with tan in a cooler climate.

I've always had either black or dark interiors, so my question is, will there be a lot of glare on the windshield with a tan interior?
Since the dashboard is black next to the glass I'm hoping there is minimal or no glare.
View attachment 3024
I think the black dash top will take care of it, like you I think the combo looks great!

View attachment 3024
That is also my setup.
I just find it a bit of a shame that you can't use the tan on the steering wheel.

That is also my setup.
I just find it a bit of a shame that you can't use the tan on the steering wheel.
Having the choice would have been nice. I quite like the functional parts like dash-top, door-cappings and steering wheel in black - it cuts reflection and avoids the 911 996 "Sand" interior effect - where there is just toooooo much Sand - looks like an explosion in a paint factory!
1644659559517.png

But, in isolation, I think the steering wheel in tan added to the current black tan combo may actually look pretty good. (y)