• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Self-fit/Pre-Cut PPF - now available - UK supplier

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've head dealings with Nick at Aliath in the past for headlight protectors (Evora and RR Velar) and black "shark fin" pieces (Evora).

I recently enquired about headlight protectors for my Emira (due soon...) and he's advised that a number of pre-cut PPF patterns are available and are now listed on his website here (there are 13 patterns over 2 pages) :

Please note that :
  • I have no connection with Nick other than as a customer - but the pieces that I have had before for self-fit have been great!
  • I don't know anything else about the templates (e.g. do they wrap around or have visible edges?) or which specific film he uses so please direct any questions directly to Aliath

DJManc

Reaction score
Awsome! Thanks for this. I have been thinking of giving this a try myself when my Emira finally arrives. The price increases on the car itself now prohibits me from getting a professional job done unfortunately. The prices seem reasonable enough to at least give it a try, after educating myself from YouTube before hand of course! I can start with the easier/cheaper parts first and see how I get on. Who knows, maybe I will film myself and put it on YouTube so we can all have a laugh. God loves a tryer!

Callabrator

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Awsome! Thanks for this. I have been thinking of giving this a try myself when my Emira finally arrives. The price increases on the car itself now prohibits me from getting a professional job done unfortunately. The prices seem reasonable enough to at least give it a try, after educating myself from YouTube before hand of course! I can start with the easier/cheaper parts first and see how I get on. Who knows, maybe I will film myself and put it on YouTube so we can all have a laugh. God loves a tryer!
Armed with an hour of Youtube tutorials, I did the front bumper, fenders, headlights and sills on my Supra myself (the hood came from the factory with a bikini cut ppf). The Xpel precuts I got were modified by the folks I bought um from to have wrapped edges, which does make for a slightly trickier install...and I'm not sure if I'd go out of my way to get the wrapped edges if I was to do this again. I was quite happy with how it all turned out, and only messed up one fender piece so badly that I had to order a replacement and do it again. The Supra's bumper is quite complex, and was by far the hardest part, so I did that last.

And fwiw, looks like the place I got mine from only deals with Teslas now for some reason? https://driveprotected.shop/ 🤷‍♀️

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts