Possible Alfa Romeo Supercar with Twin-Turbo

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
alfa_romeo_supercar.jpg

Car Magazine posted a new article that mentions Alfa Romeo will present a "design study" for a fully fledged supercar as early as next year. Provided there's going to be enough interest, a low-volume production car will be launched by the middle of the decade. At the heart of the performance machine will allegedly be the twin-turbo 2.9-liter V6 engine from the Quadrifoglio-spec Giulia and Stelvio where it pumps out 505 horsepower and 443 pound-feet (600 Newton-meters) of torque.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I saw this the other day, looks stunning. Probably the perfect balance of looks, engine and performance.
Unfortunately I think it's going to be so limited that it's going to be impossible to get and also probably Alfa 8C money as more than likely based off of the Maserati MC20 platform 😥

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
At least Lotus had the decency to make their farewell ICE car affordable. I'll be extremely surprised if that Alfa concept even makes it to a running prototype.

I like this concept better anyways:

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
im not sure i would prefer the looks of it over the emira, the engine for sure and probably most other things, but looks wise.... Its not bad, but that tiny grill and well it doesnt jump off the page at me at all..... but what do I know, I do like the MC20 to a degree.... more than the above Id say

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
That ridiculous horse collar grill. It’s the main reason I’ve never bought an Alfa (although I could make an exception with the Brera)…

Friscorays

Reaction score
Attached picture is just a render by somebody who as far as I know has nothing to do with Alfa Romeo. One can love or hate the render but more likely than not the final product (if there is one) won't bear anything more than a passing resemblance.

virtualmacho

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
If / when the final product comes out, we will be too busy obsessing over panel gaps, wheel gaps, front license plate brackets, and the whereabouts of the 9 missing horses in the 496hp production version...

simonb

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think the car to follow the 4c was to be a 6c
That seems to have evolved into the mc20
Be good to have an alfa out there as a 6c, even if (like the 8c) it is more a refrocked Maserati