Ordered august - delivery spring 23

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
V6 FEs were a much higher proportion of the deposits up to end of last year than Lotus had expected. So the news they are starting i4 FE deliveries roughly on plan (ie +6 months) suggests the extra shift will be helping them crack through the extra V6 FEs.

The i4 FE demand is lower, so I suspect Base Edition cars will start being delivered 3-6 months after first i4 FEs, which would mean sometime March/June 2023. Base Edition specs and pricing are due in September, which suggests order book will open soon after and that's 6 months lead time for March delivery which tallies.
It’s all a way off but pans out nicely for me😄 I’m going for i4FE but have been thinking i4 base as, previously stated, I’m not too bothered about 12way seats/300w stereo/forged alloys. I can wait another 6 months if it gives me more colours to choose from (could be a double edged sword) / get more feedback from owners/ get to save a few £s (maybe) 🤞

2Lotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My "stellar" dealer service experience continues. I put my deposit in last August on a V6 and haven't heard shite in regards to when I can finalize my config and expect delivery.
What dealer did you place your deposit?

Nonoyeah

Reaction score
Deposit paid July 9, 2021 and I will NOT be getting the FE V6 because supposedly I am 14th on my dealers list and they are only getting 9 allocations of FE V6. The dealer did assure me that I will be one of the first to get a nonFE V6 allocation for delivery first half of '23.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I’m 7 months in from my deposit. Haven’t heard a single thing from them or lotus ever.
Not even the "you are very important to us, please continue to hold..." types of Lotus email messages?

My deposit went in late September, so it's been 8 months, but I've gotten a smattering of emails and a call from the dealer telling me that I won't be getting an FE slot.

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Well to clarify I received two generic emails within a month after my deposit one of which said:

"You’re in the fast lane and we’ll let you know first about any important Emira updates as they occur.
In the meantime, you can look forward to configuring your car and completing your order in the Fall."

I guess I didn't consider a generic "we got your money thanks" email actual communication, but for the record I did receive those. But nothing at all with any updates or information since. I certainly have not had "any important Emira updates" - nothing since 10/1/2021

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Late to the game and put in a deposit today. Not in a rush. It'll provide the factory to work out its kinks and for the earlier owners to be the beta testers for any recalls/fixes :) Really looking forward to the color options. Motorsport Green please!
Ha yep that's what I am thinking too, as nice as it would be to get my hands on a FE!