Ordered 4 weeks ago

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi All Ordered 4 weeks ago guess i am the perfect win as driving a cayman at present. Shame not heard anything since but I guess you all know this feeling
Welcome. Be prepared for the Iniation (queries about your color and configuration).
:)

OP
T

Trev

Reaction score
Welcome. Be prepared for the Iniation (queries about your color and configuration).
:)
To answer the questions before they start ;) Dark Verdant manual box, slightly undecided on chassis but touring is probs. yellow brake callipers, full black pack and Alcantara with yellow stitch

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Dark verdant with the BP!!!!! Controversial :unsure:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
If you're ordering from a base car, the upper black pack is a cost option, and on Dark Verdant you will hardly be able to tell it's there. I would suggest not spending the money on the black pack, but instead using it on something else, like the Driver's Pack or something you'd be able to see/use/appreciate. Hopefully we'll get the updates soon on the configurator, to be able to tell what the costs are going to be for the base car and all the available options.

OP
T

Trev

Reaction score
Spent many a night in the curry house just down from the Tesco express and The George
The Prince of India ? not so good now but the spice garden is excellent

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The Prince of India ? not so good now but the spice garden is excellent
The spice garden was our regular, tried the Raj a couple of times but it was always busy, plus it wasn’t so far to walk back up the hill

OP
T

Trev

Reaction score
The spice garden was our regular, tried the Raj a couple of times but it was always busy, plus it wasn’t so far to walk back up the hill
Raj not there anymore

DaveR

Reaction score
Welcome, you'll have plenty of time to change your mind on the colour, change it back, change and then back etc. like the most of us, then lock yourself in hoping you made the right choice. At least you should see the colours before purchasing

Mine's DV no BP and too late to change!

OP
T

Trev

Reaction score
If you're ordering from a base car, the upper black pack is a cost option, and on Dark Verdant you will hardly be able to tell it's there. I would suggest not spending the money on the black pack, but instead using it on something else, like the Driver's Pack or something you'd be able to see/use/appreciate. Hopefully we'll get the updates soon on the configurator, to be able to tell what the costs are going to be for the base car and all the available options.

🙄 I may as well go and buy a porsche😜
over 1 year wait for a cayman