Off topic but i really love this.... ❤️

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I would be interested to know if the Evora, Elise, Exige markets have picked up due to the Emira being release and generating more interest in Lotus. This Evora posted is awesome. And for someone looking for a weekend sports car this would be a great car.

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I would be interested to know if the Evora, Elise, Exige markets have picked up due to the Emira being release and generating more interest in Lotus. This Evora posted is awesome. And for someone looking for a weekend sports car this would be a great car.
Yup 90% of an Emira and with carbon bits!
Defo picked up I'd say, but then so has everything else. Has to be a dip in values when the Emira is launched though surely

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A lot of new interest in Evoras (and Elises/Exiges). Partly production ending, partly the launch of the Emira drawing people's attention to a car that was a bit of a sleeper (Evora). The 400/410/430/GT Evora will be a more attractive proposition for some people than the Emira and they're relatively rare.

Prices have been strengthening over the last 6 months, as have many other cars, but I think they'll remain sought after even when the market settles back to normal. Most dealers are really short of used stock and contacting existing owners to see if they'll sell.

I'm guessing a few will come on the market next year as current owners trade in for Emiras but with such a long Emira waiting list I don't think it'll have a massive impact in used Evora prices.