• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Went for a lunchtime drive today and ended up in a cool spot, took some quick shots on the phone. Starting to occasionally rev it out past 5k RPM now that I'm around 700 miles and it's been awesome. This car is too much fun!

I'm also pretty sure they put the wrong tint on my windshield because it looks a lot darker than 70% to me... :unsure:
IMG_6438.JPG
IMG_6443.JPG
IMG_6445.JPG
IMG_6446.JPG

I've seen a few pic of the Aerie wheels, and they look pretty good. I've got a Nimbus with silver wheels, but am considering getting a second set for winter with a different color. Has anybody mounted a set of Anthracite, satin black, or gunmetal gray wheels on a Nimbus? If so, would love to see how any of those colors look with the Nimbus.

Here’s a picture of mine with stock black wheels which look great although very much a personal choice.IMG_2858.jpeg

I saw these same wheels posted here:

Looks so much different on your car!
They look great on both cars.
But in Nimbus they fit perfectly, since the car has a little gold tone, specially under the sun

From a lil drive into the windy roads of Malibu with a few others from my motoring club. The car performed fantastically, especially in the technical windy bits, which are so windy I couldn't get much above 50 or 60 mph most of the time. Contact patch felt super planted the whole time with the double wishbones, and the car was just singing through it all. Bone stock at current time.

IMG_4771.JPG

Pick up after full Lotus PPF was Friday...drive home, getting used to everything and Sunday drive with a friend.

It's a color that's really about five different colors. Extraordinary. Ranges from a light clay to a slightly bronze color then through silvers and sometimes even has a slightly rose tint. It's literally different as you walk around it. Closest I've been able to find to a decent description is that it's like a brushed nickel fixture.

A few shots in various lights over the last few days.

Attachments

• IMG_4644.jpeg
    IMG_4644.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4723.jpeg
    IMG_4723.jpeg
    555.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4724.jpeg
    IMG_4724.jpeg
    636.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    399.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4574.jpeg
    IMG_4574.jpeg
    406.7 KB · Views: 51
Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back