• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ar

Are most of them covers or replacement?

Did you also do the jogon cf dash?
Replacement from Aerie. Quality is excellent.

Out of Jogon, I got the mirror cover caps, they work ok.

The dash CF, I also got from Jogon. Did not install it, it doesn´t look good to me

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can you take a picture with the glass down over the engine. How much of the yellow makes it through the privacy glass?
Different angles, no sun light, huge difference as you can see!

IMG_0975.jpeg
def6a373-e450-42e5-b9d4-9af9ec02634b.jpeg
827b4e5e-1013-46ae-9fea-45fba6d0a1de.jpeg

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
1 Year anniversary.
Went for Aerie Carbon kit and rims in Champagne Gold + Engine coverView attachment 42390
Congrats on the anniversary! 🎉 This looks goddam amazing... all works really well with that colour, nice job!

My Aerie wheels haven't even arrived yet, and I'm already rubbing my chin trying to figure whether I'd be skinned alive by my significant other for also ordering sideskirts, splitter, and diffuser surround 😅

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats on the anniversary! 🎉 This looks goddam amazing... all works really well with that colour, nice job!

My Aerie wheels haven't even arrived yet, and I'm already rubbing my chin trying to figure whether I'd be skinned alive by my significant other for also ordering sideskirts, splitter, and diffuser surround 😅
Thanks.
Once you install everything you'll love it. And If other half doesn´t like it then, you should consider changing model 😜

• Haha
Reactions: ADC

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@Bilbao-Emira I'll keep my Nimbus stock in appearance, but so far yours is the only modified Nimbus that makes me smile. Well done on a personalized look!

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@Bilbao-Emira I'll keep my Nimbus stock in appearance, but so far yours is the only modified Nimbus that makes me smile. Well done on a personalized look!
Thanks a lot. Had a lot of doubts, whether it would destroy the amazing original look, but I really like it at the end. In person looks even better than the. pictures.