New owner from Germany

Tom's Emira

Reaction score
Hello, I am Thomas from Celle, Germany. I got my Emira at the end of September and loved the first trips. I have the green one with brown interior leather, yellow brakes and silver rims. That's exactly how I wanted it. Unfortunately I had problems with the ABS and ESC alerts very soon (I posted a thread already). It's now in the garage and hopefully it will be repaired soon. And I hope the problems will be only in the beginning. I bought the car to drive it, not to talk to the mechanics every day/week...

Last edited:

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Tom's Emira 🍻 Sorry to hear about the issues. Let us know how the progress with the repairs go.

OP
Tom's Emira

Tom's Emira

Reaction score
Thanks. Yes I will post the progress and hope to get my Emira back as soon as possible.

OP
Tom's Emira

Tom's Emira

Reaction score
Update: my Emira is now brought from the garage in Hamburg to Leipzig because Hamburg doesn't have capacity for repair... brandnew car cannot be repaired in the garage in HH (lack of time)...

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Update: my Emira is now brought from the garage in Hamburg to Leipzig because Hamburg doesn't have capacity for repair... brandnew car cannot be repaired in the garage in HH (lack of time)...
Hi Thomas,

welcome to the forum and sad to read you're already facing those problems. But be assured, the guys in Leipzig also really know what they're doing, very experienced with Lotus cars and also with Emira.

Viele Grüße
Thomas

OP
Tom's Emira

Tom's Emira

Reaction score
Hi Thomas,

welcome to the forum and sad to read you're already facing those problems. But be assured, the guys in Leipzig also really know what they're doing, very experienced with Lotus cars and also with Emira.

Viele Grüße
Thomas
Hi Thomas, thanks for your reply. That's probably correct that Leipzig is a perfect garage, but time is wasted and I just would like to drive my brandnew car... hopefully there will be no further problems...

OP
Tom's Emira

Tom's Emira

Reaction score
Final update. My Emira was brought to Sportivo Leipzig as I told above. They immediately found the reason for ABS and ESC issue. It was the magnetic ring for the ABS sensor at the left rear wheel that caused failure... It was replaced and the tour back home was just a pleasure. Thanks sportivo Leipzig for your immediate help.

Attachments

• IMG_20231021_214936_edit_2149006037504375.jpg
    IMG_20231021_214936_edit_2149006037504375.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: