New on list

edwardbradley

Reaction score
Just joined this site today. Put deposit down a couple of weeks ago. I live in Westminster, Maryland United States.
I have several other cars in my garage. I’m retired and enjoying life.
I do have one question What might be the time from now on actually sitting down with a dealer to place order?
Thanks

Hi there and welcome. I’m in Charlottesville, so not that far away. Sorry to say this, but with such a late deposit I suspect you will be well into 2023 before you will be in a car. I placed my deposit back in July and I may not be in a car until late 2022 depending on the choices I make. Drive train, desired options and presentation will all influence build slots. But you will be own spec I think. We are a ways away from those. With which dealer did you place your deposit?

Welcome! Which dealer did you make your deposit with?

I'm in Delaware and made my deposit with Lotus of North Jersey. They're about 2 hours north of me, but had a better reputation than the other slightly closer dealership. As @Mike-engel said, you're probably looking at a 2023 delivery. I made my deposit right after the July reveal and was told to expect to make a formal order this November-December and US deliveries starting July 2022 at the very earliest. My dealership is also having an in-person Emira viewing in December (one of the US roadshow stops).

What other vehicles do you have?

Welcome! Which dealer did you make your deposit with?

I'm in Delaware and made my deposit with Lotus of North Jersey. They're about 2 hours north of me, but had a better reputation than the other slightly closer dealership. As @Mike-engel said, you're probably looking at a 2023 delivery. I made my deposit right after the July reveal and was told to expect to make a formal order this November-December and US deliveries starting July 2022 at the very earliest. My dealership is also having an in-person Emira viewing in December (one of the US roadshow stops).

What other vehicles do you have?
Maryland doesn’t have any Lotus dealers. I ordered from dealer in Princeton NJ
Was considering the Charlotte dealer we have have a cabin about an hour away but they are 450 from home. NJ dealer is 175