New member, Poole in Dorset UK

paulsmith

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Been reading this forum for what feels like forever. This will be my 3rd Lotus, after owning 2 series 1 Elise's. My deposit was placed 12th July, and my locked in spec is V6 manual, sport chassis, Goodyear tyres, Shadow grey, black pack, black wheels and yellow callipers, tan leather, alcantara wheel, privacy glass deleted, tracker added. I am aware that the colour is perhaps not the most popular, but I am considering going full PPF in satin instead of gloss to all non-black surfaces. Looking forward to an update on delivery date soon.
my spec.png

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi everyone. Been reading this forum for what feels like forever. This will be my 3rd Lotus, after owning 2 series 1 Elise's. My deposit was placed 12th July, and my locked in spec is V6 manual, sport chassis, Goodyear tyres, Shadow grey, black pack, black wheels and yellow callipers, tan leather, alcantara wheel, privacy glass deleted, tracker added. I am aware that the colour is perhaps not the most popular, but I am considering going full PPF in satin instead of gloss to all non-black surfaces. Looking forward to an update on delivery date soon.View attachment 7048
Welcome to the forum @paulsmith and for ordering an Emira!

Love it! Great to see more folks choosing Shadow Grey. After people get bored of the skittles colours they'll come back and want a more mature and timeless colour like Shadow! :LOL:

A satin PPF will make the shape and lines really pop. I think that will be very unique and a real looker!

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Been reading this forum for what feels like forever. This will be my 3rd Lotus, after owning 2 series 1 Elise's. My deposit was placed 12th July, and my locked in spec is V6 manual, sport chassis, Goodyear tyres, Shadow grey, black pack, black wheels and yellow callipers, tan leather, alcantara wheel, privacy glass deleted, tracker added. I am aware that the colour is perhaps not the most popular, but I am considering going full PPF in satin instead of gloss to all non-black surfaces. Looking forward to an update on delivery date soon.View attachment 7048
I think the satin would look great 👍🏻

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Welcome! Love the satin on shadow idea. Can’t wait to see pics of that!

#ForThe1OAK

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome and that's a great spec. The Shadow Grey looks really classy in real life and will be quite exclusive given the low uptake on that colour.