New correspondence from Lotus

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got an email yesterday from Lotus, asking me to buy an Emira, despite the fact I have had one since last July!

The link in the email is this one Click Here

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 11.40.42.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 11.40.59.png

RoryBellows

Reaction score
Interesting timeframes given there. Is the English configurator updated for base models yet?

blacklotus

Reaction score
Interesting timeframes given there. Is the English configurator updated for base models yet?
No. I have heard from my dealer that the base model configurator should be released around the September timeframe. Now with the news in another thread that base model V6s are now delayed until end of 2025 or 2026, that window may change.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
On the upside, at least they are offering you another car... I paid for mine yesterday (it's sitting at the dealers waiting for me - omg, getting excited now!), received a receipt and everything, and Lotus rang me today to ask for payment again :LOL:

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yes, you already have one, but you could have two. And historically, with Lotus, two is one, and one is none. Meaning you better have one to drive while the other is in the shop.

Beardedbradley

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I also received this…..it’s time to transform your vision into reality, having been told on 3 occasions I was due for Q1 2024 delivery I’m now told 2025 or 2026 so sadly now is not the time to transform my vision into reality