My Lotus Emira V6 vs my Lancia integrale - Which one for £80000?

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Just added this one up for your amusement :D
I have to sell one or both of these cars as part of my plans. If one goes, then I might be able to actually keep the other. I love them both and it is very close.
Of course, as a daily proposition the Emira smashes it!

The new Larini 2-part exhaust did not make it into this video. I am still making that content and thoroughly enjoying the remarkable sound.

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
you can probably venture a guess which car the majority of us would pick to keep

im actually pretty hyped for the Larini exhaust video

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That's what I would do. The. Promptly be arrested.

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just think about which car would provide most smiles and happiness over the coming years! Happy times is the most valuable aspect in life.

I believe an Emira is the do-it-all car...you can daily it, you can do road trips, you can track it, you can shine at car shows, you can just enjoy it soooooo much on a sunny (or rainy) Saturday morning drive after a long busy workweek.

Integrale scores highest points for coolness. It just such a landmark car. I love it, but would not miss it in my garage. Would miss my Emira though.

But...I would trade both cars just to get the best daily driver which you enjoy every day. Of all the cars I miss my great dailies most: C63 estate, Landrover New Defender, E63 525i Touring....many miles lost of fun and great driving.

Today, love my RR Sport and 991...best combo ever!

Weekend cars could all go if needed.

OP
Evotion

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I do use the Emira daily just about, just short of 4500 miles now, which is good since February given that I drive other cars a lot.
It is superb at everything as Hagen mentioned. Ticks every box, more so with the exhaust as it gets close to the experience in the F430 Spyder I had.

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I do use the Emira daily just about, just short of 4500 miles now, which is good since February given that I drive other cars a lot.
It is superb at everything as Hagen mentioned. Ticks every box, more so with the exhaust as it gets close to the experience in the F430 Spyder I had.
I agree, love my Emira too. Whenever it gets to which key to grab...Emira is always close and NEVER disappoints. It is just soooo well positioned and such a good car in general. I feel too many people miss that point!

Drove a GT4 RS recently and its 3 times the price, but would not prefer it over Emira as I know for SURE...Emira will provide so many better happier moments in the future. Its the simple things in life, like worrying about a scratch or where to park it, to what the misses prefers, to not bother too much... I truly believe the pragmatic piece of Emira is undervalued by most...

OP
Evotion

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yeah, plus those who take a short test drive will never get close to understanding how great the Emira is as a total package. Took me 1500 miles to really start to believe this could be one of the best sports cars ever made and a bargain really.