My Emira U.S.A viewing reaction

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The Camo Emira car cover would be a nice touch! Symbolizing the launch of the "First Edition"! I have to say, when I saw the Emira with the cover over it, you could tell from the body lines, there was an Epic car under that cover! And that's the Crazy part, the Emira looked amazing covered and uncovered! 🤩LOLView attachment 1317
Imagine then how it would look totally Naked !!! 🤪LOL

Notlob42

Reaction score
Going to the Bellevue (Seattle) unveiling tomorrow. Can’t wait to see the real metal. Even with all the posts available it will be a completely different experience to see the real thing.

OP
Lotushavefun

Lotushavefun

Reaction score
Going to the Bellevue (Seattle) unveiling tomorrow. Can’t wait to see the real metal. Even with all the posts available it will be a completely different experience to see the real thing.
Exactly!👍
For the Price + looks/Design = Mind Blown!!
20211116_141137.jpg

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Enjoy!! it is so true, I spent so much time on this forum but it was still so special seeing it in the flesh

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What, so you can pile up some cardboard boxes and put your Emira cover over it and pretend you have a Lotus?

#ForTheImpatient :)
Cue reference to Boxing Day..,,,

Notlob42

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread but looking for some feedback. I got an email from Lotus today. “

You’re in the fast lane and we’ll let you know first about any important Emira updates as they occur.

In the meantime, you can look forward to configuring your car and completing your order in the Winter.”

They gave me a reference number but no link or phone call. Anyone have any idea if this means anything?

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread but looking for some feedback. I got an email from Lotus today. “

You’re in the fast lane and we’ll let you know first about any important Emira updates as they occur.

In the meantime, you can look forward to configuring your car and completing your order in the Winter.”

They gave me a reference number but no link or phone call. Anyone have any idea if this means anything?
Yep.. that's been basically the confirmation that you are indeed on the list. No need to take any action. You'll get a series of other marketing emails. Depending on your country, you'll either get a call from Lotus (UK specifically) or you'll get updates from your dealer (US and rest of world if I'm not mistaken).

Notlob42

Reaction score
Yep.. that's been basically the confirmation that you are indeed on the list. No need to take any action. You'll get a series of other marketing emails. Depending on your country, you'll either get a call from Lotus (UK specifically) or you'll get updates from your dealer (US and rest of world if I'm not mistaken).
Thanks! I’m in the US so waiting impatiently. I put my first deposit down last month, didn’t expect any response from Lotus until next summer. Apparently this is just a carrot to keep my interest but it works! Hopefully more contact from Lotus will follow before too long.

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks! I’m in the US so waiting impatiently. I put my first deposit down last month, didn’t expect any response from Lotus until next summer. Apparently this is just a carrot to keep my interest but it works! Hopefully more contact from Lotus will follow before too long.
Ahh makes sense. Yeah you're on the tail end for sure but it seems like Lotus is going to make First Editions for all those who want. But timing will push out. Stateside we'd all had varying experiences based on our dealers. Some seem really proactive, formal purchase orders etc... others just a bunch of Bcc group emails and signatures on napkins ;)

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score

I'm in the same boat. It's just the initial acknowledgment that the dealer sent your info to Lotus. When did you put your deposit in?

schuey100

Reaction score
Hi Emira EFam!
Just saw the Emira live tonight in Las Vegas. All I can say is, THE HYPE IS REAL FOLKS!!!!. If you put a deposit down on this car, be prepared to draw alot of attraction. Super Car looks for sure! The Emira looks flipping awesome in every angle. Pictures look good but, Dang Son!! when you see it live in person "OMG"!!!! Be warned Gold Diggers, will hunt you down. Jealous wife's or husbands will file divorce in less than a year! Yes that good looking! 3000% way better looking than the C8! Exotic looking all day and not break a sweat! Its over yall!! And yes very true, can't go wrong in any configuration/color. Fyi - I saw the shadow grey Emira tonight, the most boring configuration IMO. even that looked freaken sexy!!! My wife was there filming and said I was in a state of hypnosis! Congrats future Emira owners! You all are winners with super fantastic taste! The size to me is perfect, wide, low, long enough (just perfect) not short and stubby at all, just perfect. Hats off to the Emira designers, you guys nailed it!! Sorry I'm still in shock how beautiful this car looks. My wife said it looks even better than the lamborghini Huracan and thats saying something!!! Mic drop now! Dang Son!!! LolView attachment 1293View attachment 1294
Got to love our American friends….so enthusiastic compared to us Brits! 👍

OP
Lotushavefun

Lotushavefun

Reaction score
"So, what did you think of the Emira when you saw it in person?"

"... not too bad"

:)

Got to love our American friends….so enthusiastic compared to us Brits! 👍
Thanks @schuey100 , could of sworn a saw a "Brit" kissing the Rear End/A$$(Bumber) of the Emira on YouTube! Love that we share same excitement! LOL🤣 Video link below! Enjoy!🤣