Morgan can't keep their website online

simonb

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Loads for me, but then I am over 50 so maybe allowed to look
Not sure many morgan owners use that new fangled internet
Dont knock a british sportscar with a bonded ali chassis, bmw power and a proper manual gear change. Picked up an Aero 8 and it is a superb bit of kit
There is a forum BTW, but as an indication of how dynamic it is, an application to join takes a week minimum to get approved

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Always loved the idea of a 3, have configured a few for kicks in the past.

Also thought to buy a few and start a rental company...until I wake up from my mid-day snooze and get back to work.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score

Also thought to buy a few and start a rental company...until I wake up from my mid-day snooze and get back to work.
its not a bad idea..theoretically, but morgan do rent their other cars out for weekends and stuff, maybe not the three though. factory tour and afternoon tea looks nice with an hour driving experience in between

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
its not a bad idea..theoretically, but morgan do rent their other cars out for weekends and stuff, maybe not the three though. factory tour and afternoon tea looks nice with an hour driving experience in between
Specifically the 3, since like a Caterham ownership does not appeal to everyone, but a lot of people would like to have one for a few days

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Specifically the 3, since like a Caterham ownership does not appeal to everyone, but a lot of people would like to have one for a few days
yes, but caterham do rent out too of course although its not that cheap...... I'd sooner buy one.
Westfield could have looked at this too, being a very central location, but now in administration.
We could all have a whip round and try to buy it ;)

xen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Interestingly (and bringing the thread on-topic in an off-topic section making it off-topic so not appropriate here?)…the lotus dealer in Dubai also carries Morgan. Beautiful cars but very out of place here.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score

That is a good shout. I thought similar. Perfect location where I'm based as well...

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Interestingly (and bringing the thread on-topic in an off-topic section making it off-topic so not appropriate here?)…the lotus dealer in Dubai also carries Morgan. Beautiful cars but very out of place here.
I thought different was good in Dubai tho? Or just that soft tops not a good idea?

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Snobs 😉😆
Reckon I would look like the man rocking up to the desert 🏜 in my 3 wheeler, flat cap on, browning shotgun case strapped to the luggage rack and a falcon on my arm 😁
Good look - I did a trip to desert outside Dubai in an open top 1950's Defender a few years back. Was the most amazing experience. Flat cap and browning would have rounded it off nicely, alas wasn't possible at the time.

IMG_0438.JPG

OP
Porter

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Funny you should say that, have just launched an outdoor clothing rental programme 😁
You can wear it full time, and all the insulation is there, but it's been specially rigged so that it won't keep you warm or dry unless you've paid the monthly fee. 🥶<🤑

OP
Porter

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
FYI I've emailed the folks at Morgan about their website troubles, with enough detail for a properly actionable IT ticket assuming they forward it on to their technology folks. I'll report back if I receive a response. :p

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts