Mini Cooper idea for Lotus

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I like it! That's fun and can involve the family. 👍

A colleague with a Porsche on order recently received an apology letter outlining the challenges that are introducing delays and a Porsche keyring in anticipation of the eventual delivery of their new car. I thought that was also tasteful and nice. However beyond this, they haven't had any emails or phone calls after their initial deposit last year.

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I like it! That's fun and can involve the family. 👍

A colleague with a Porsche on order recently received an apology letter outlining the challenges that are introducing delays and a Porsche keyring in anticipation of the eventual delivery of their new car. I thought that was also tasteful and nice. However beyond this, they haven't had any emails or phone calls after their initial deposit last year.
little gifts would always be nice and I think there were some comments on here about one Lotus dealer that has done exactly this...and to be fair...there are so many complaints on this forum around lack of outreach from Lotus, but I have had a Tesla cybertruck on reservation for just as long as I had my Emira on order (granted for a much smaller deposit) ...and I have had precisely zero correspondence from Tesla since receiving confirmation of the deposit. Just placed an Eletre deposit as I think this may land even before the cybertruck.

Last edited: