• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

🏆 EOTM May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now!

Biggles of Norwich

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Squeaky Clean Magma
IMG20240509120447.jpg

Last edited:
OP
El Chorizo

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep in mind, liking a post is a vote for that post. You can vote on multiple entries. The entry with the most "likes" will be the winner. This is a bit different than how we set it up initially and for that I apologize. Learning as we go here. Next month I'll make it more clear. You can of course adjust your votes until the thread is closed. We will probably close it around the 20th to give everyone time to vote however they wish. Later entries are likely to get less votes but we'll have to deal with that. Should be a bit smoother next month, sorry about that.

Biggles of Norwich

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Dark Verdant with a touch of Lotus Yellow
Your pic would look better full size, but it ain't exactly obvious how to do this. When you have selected your image, it should say "Insert..." In the top left of the image. Click/tap on this and choose Full Size. I know because I just spent 10 mins trying to figure it out!

OP
El Chorizo

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your pic would look better full size, but it ain't exactly obvious how to do this. When you have selected your image, it should say "Insert..." In the top left of the image. Click/tap on this and choose Full Size. I know because I just spent 10 mins trying to figure it out!

I fixed it for him, but great information for the future!

Duhutch

Reaction score
IMG_6203.jpeg
The Kid likes it!View attachment 43148

It's time for our first-ever Lotus Emira of the Month photo contest! Now that we have plenty of Lotus Emira owners on here, I'm excited to kick things off with a new monthly contest! I hope we'll be able to grow this into something bigger over the following months. The winner will receive a EOTM badge, and will be listed on the Lotus Emira Wall of Fame. (coming soon)

1. Post your best Lotus Emira photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
  2. 👉 ** Post a short caption about the photo *** 👈
  3. We'll leave this thread open until May 22nd, 2024 @ 3:00 EST
  4. All EOTM contest winners will not be re-eligible within 6 months of winning.
  5. Leaving a positive reaction on a post is how you vote. The entry with the most positive reactions is the winner.