Emira Status
Emira on order
mecha-godzilla-what.gif

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
139k.. are they crazy? A GT4RS cost 150k.. if you can get an allocation. Maybe Lotus wants to file for Ch 11...

Last edited:

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I bought my Elise from them back in 2010. Great purchase, it was cold and snowing and they were stuck with the car...negotiated a decent discount.

Smudge

Reaction score
That is $45K more than the FE configuration cost still on the Lotus USA configurator! Do they think that nobody can search the Internet?

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Guys, hear me out...what if they have intel that has not been released yet and THAT IS THE NEW BASE MODEL PRICE?!?!??!?! Call me crazy but that could be it.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I can't imagine anyone paying that much for the Emira. I have a price I'll pay and it's not 1 penny over $100k. There are other shiny objects out there, this car isn't that special today and it certainly won't be that special a year or two from now.

Elisesquared

Reaction score
That's my dealer and they've confirmed with me many times that I won't be paying over MSRP. Also, highly doubt that they have inside intel on the new base model price. They've been pretty clueless about updates this entire time.

I actually called them the other day and the main sales lady who is dealing with all the deposit holders said she gets most of her updates from the forums. Kind of sad, but I actually believe her.