Lotus Emira at Auto Zurich

Ltth_63

Reaction score
Hi Guys !
Today i have seen the Lotus Emira in real life for the first time. The car is amazing!
The build quality is very good in my opinion and im very glad that the car feels very Premium. Interior build quality is absolutely comparable to a current 992 GTS imo, although the Gts had more cheap looking plastic…button haptic is better on the porsche though.
I know comparing an Emira with the latest GTS is not possible although id take the Emira over the GTS anytime… especially considering its around half the price.
Nevertheless I think the guys who cancelled their Emira order might regret it…

Attachments

• 91EB7320-E18B-43A1-8162-0D06E9CBA60B.jpeg
    91EB7320-E18B-43A1-8162-0D06E9CBA60B.jpeg
    315.9 KB · Views: 225

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi Guys !
Today i have seen the Lotus Emira in real life for the first time. The car is amazing!
The build quality is very good in my opinion and im very glad that the car feels very Premium. Interior build quality is absolutely comparable to a current 992 GTS imo, although the Gts had more cheap looking plastic…button haptic is better on the porsche though.
I know comparing an Emira with the latest GTS is not possible although id take the Emira over the GTS anytime… especially considering its around half the price.
Is that a battery tender wire? I sure hope these things don't have a battery drain issue. My Vette had that and it was a pain if I didn't drive the car for a week....I know, just drive the car more..:) I will for the first few weeks/months it's after that.

Den

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Is that a battery tender wire? I sure hope these things don't have a battery drain issue. My Vette had that and it was a pain if I didn't drive the car for a week....I know, just drive the car more..:) I will for the first few weeks/months it's after that.
All cars will drain the battery if you leave them long enough. A week is a bit too short though. American build quality I guess 🤣

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Im sure they dont, but many cars in a showroom would normally have a tender cable.... saves them having to be regularly started etc.
I'd expect the battery to last for a good month, depending on the tracker....

kbhoz

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi Guys !
I really like the non black pack look with the privacy glass.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
All cars will drain the battery if you leave them long enough. A week is a bit too short though. American build quality I guess 🤣
The z06 had a total of 6 computers, some of which continued to draw power when the car was off. I put almost 80k miles on that car and aside from a valve train issue that was repaired under warranty I had zero trouble with the car. Try that with most other cars with the same performance..:)

Reactions: Den