Lotus 4th Call

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Made you look.

Going on 2+ months without a call or email from Lotus America.

Bad News:
Still don’t know how the line works.

Good News:
Grabbed all sorts of popcorn to watch the UK roll-out and see how that all goes. Should be a fun time learning.

:)

Made you look.

Going on 2+ months without a call or email from Lotus America.

Bad News:
Still don’t know how the line works.

Good News:
Grabbed all sorts of popcorn to watch the UK roll-out and see how that all goes. Should be a fun time learning.

:)
Settle in, Boris Johnson is taking over so first deliveries in the UK will be, won't be, will be, might be June. We've been advised to buy, not buy, panic buy, send your mother out to buy, an Emira, an electric car, a scooter, an Emira, some toilet roll, an Emira.
He said we should all get an injection, don't get an injection, get a fuel injection, get a frontal lobe injection.
Lotus will sell to the US after, before, during, above, below, the UK, so you'll all get your Emira's, just as soon as, not before, maybe after, whenever, tomorrow, yesterday.

Enjoy the popcorn TXEMIRA.

I thought you meant the call you’re getting on 4th January from Lotus USA. The one to apologise for deliveries being delayed into 2023 because they’re prioritising deliveries to UK customers ;)

#fortheUKdrivers

It would be such a nice New Year Gift just to simply know how the US Line will even work.

Dear Santa,
I’ve not been good but I did put a Deposit down and would love to know. -Yours Truly, America

PS Love the colors - could we see them now please? Thanks!

It would be such a nice New Year Gift just to simply know how the US Line will even work.

Dear Santa,
I’ve not been good but I did put a Deposit down and would love to know. -Yours Truly, America

PS Love the colors - could we see them now please? Thanks!
I think they're still trying to figure out how to put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car

I thought you meant the call you’re getting on 4th January from Lotus USA. The one to apologise for deliveries being delayed into 2023 because they’re prioritising deliveries to UK customers ;)

#fortheUKdrivers
This is payback for that unpleasant revolution business from a while ago, isn't it? 💂‍♂️

This is payback for that unpleasant revolution business from a while ago, isn't it? 💂‍♂️
I’m just glad y’all are first and we can benefit from that for sure. Kind of a Goldilocks scenario for us. Not too early but please not too far behind. :)