Light hearted Emira related funny

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This made me laugh - my friend (who is a Lotus owner for many years) was 'taking the piss' out of me because of all the Emira delays...

He told me one day that my V6 will likely look like this..
MicrosoftTeams-image (2).jpg

So I said - well what about the i4 then ? His response.... (related to the rumoured cooling issues)

MicrosoftTeams-image (3).jpg

:LOL:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This made me laugh - my friend (who is a Lotus owner for many years) was 'taking the piss' out of me because of all the Emira delays...

He told me one day that my V6 will likely look like this..
.View attachment 7477

So I said - well what about the i4 then ? His response.... (related to the rumoured cooling issues)

View attachment 7478

:LOL:
Was this `lighthearted ` because of the 2nd photo?

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Was this `lighthearted ` because of the 2nd photo?
For someone that has actually experienced a spontaneous car fire (in my case it was the power steering in front, and it was a front engine, rear wheel drive car) having a car go up in flames is not a joke, and something that should not be joked about.

I do have a confirmed order logged for an Emira i4 FE.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For someone that has actually experienced a spontaneous car fire (in my case it was the power steering in front, and it was a front engine, rear wheel drive car) having a car go up in flames is not a joke, and something that should not be joked about.

I do have a confirmed order logged for an Emira i4 FE.
I mean, I had a large 26ft box truck with all my belongings inside it catch fire behind the dash while I was driving it on the interstate (motorway), and filled the cab with smoke and heat. Once I realized what was happening I was able to kill electric power and limp it off an exit using inertia while trying to avoid burning my feet. That was an experience.

But I still think this post is funny.