Jogon Automotive Accessories is a Supporting Vendor!

Lynne@Jogon

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum and have the opportunity to introduce our company to you. My name is Lynne, and we specialize in autoclave prepreg carbon fiber. Currently, our focus is on the development of Emira, a groundbreaking project that we're passionate about.Our company is committed to delivering high-quality prepreg carbon fiber products to meet the evolving demands of the market.

We welcome and encourge all members to share your perspectives and opinions on carbon fiber, Emira, or any insights into industry trends. Your input is invaluable to us and will help us enhance our products and better meet market demands.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to meaningful discussions and potential collaborations on this forum!

Lynne@Jogon

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're currently in the process of developing the V6 engine surrounding. Pre-sales are ongoing at the best prices available, and we anticipate shipping orders sequentially by the end of December.

Additionally, we support custom logo. We welcome everyone to reach out for any questions or consultations.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 22

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome @Lynne@Jogon!

I'm excited to see your products. I like the custom logo option too! A little something extra to make it unique. 😎