Its been 6 weeks

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Since any traffic in this sub-forum, are there any developments for down under?

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Other than the email from Richard a few weeks back, nothing at all. I suspect down under deliveries have slipped by ~2-3+ months just like the UK ones.

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Other than the email from Richard a few weeks back, nothing at all. I suspect down under deliveries have slipped by ~2-3+ months just like the UK ones.
I know first hand that Lotus Cars Australia 🇦🇺 get zero updates from HQ. They ask but get nothing in return, we will be lucky if we see a car in Aus this year. Unfortunately they may be built in October/November 2022 fron what I’ve been told recently, and it will be Jan/Feb 2023 till we see it. So when we resell it’s effectively a 2022 car.

#Lotus HQ for the ignorant….

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Don't feel bad. It's not just Australia. Dealers in the U.S. aren't getting anything either right now. It's all quiet on the western front at the moment.

At this point I really don't care to hear any more promises. Just start delivering customer cars; even if it's just a few so we can get past this dead spot.

SemiF19

Reaction score
I'm about to call uncle and get my deposit back.......going to look at an Aston Martin on Saturday.......

Frustrated not only with the delays but the lack of information.......

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Since any traffic in this sub-forum, are there any developments for down under?

When I quizzed my Melbourne dealer he wasn't sure what constituted a "batch" (ref. the email from Richard), so everyone's in the dark about volumes and dates.

It does appear that there will be some Australian cars in the first "batch" run with the UK cars. How many, no one can say...