Interesting program

Tommyboy1986

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just watching the “lotus emira unboxing “ on you tube . It’s an interesting watch , he is also walking round the new factory , he states that there will be “ 4800 emira as built per year “ On a single shift pattern . So this is hopeful 👌🏽 Worth a watch , very interesting

Just watching the “lotus emira unboxing “ on you tube . It’s an interesting watch , he is also walking round the new factory , he states that there will be “ 4800 emira as built per year “ On a single shift pattern . So this is hopeful 👌🏽 Worth a watch , very interesting
Do you have a link mate? Thanks

The big unknown is how many they'll be able to make for the FE specification. 4800 units per shift may be the ultimate capacity, but it may take Lotus some time to ramp up to that figure.

Agreed we don’t know how quickly they’ll ramp up but I reckon it’ll be quite quickly. They’re building accreditation cars now and will build press and demo cars next, which gives them the opportunity to validate build processes and training.

I was told they were aiming to build 1000-1100 UK cars in 2022. Based on my rough maths on deposits and conversion rates that’ll mean all V6 FE cars for the UK completed by late 2022.

First i4 FE deliveries are supposed to be late 2022 but I suspect may push back to early 2023 if V6 FE demand is high. We’ll know more in Nov/Dec.