Hi from Italy

Hi everyone, just waiting for my next dark verdant v6. i had a Porsche Cayman s and I am very happy to switch in Lotus :)
Ciao da un altro in attesa della stessa macchina dello stesso colore!

whats the FE list price in Italy... on the road? how much is emissions registration tax?

Welcome to the forum! Where are you located in Italy?

Excellent, can't wait to see your pics once you take delivery of the car. I love Rome, it's such a beautiful city, and the countryside around has some exceptional roads and locations.

Here's a heat map for great driving roads in your region, based on how mathematically twisty they are, from RoadCurvature.com
1674235741546.png

Excellent, can't wait to see your pics once you take delivery of the car. I love Rome, it's such a beautiful city, and the countryside around has some exceptional roads and locations.

Here's a heat map for great driving roads in your region, based on how mathematically twisty they are, from RoadCurvature.com
View attachment 21442
That’s fantastic, thank you! (Thinking of summer road trips…)

View attachment 21442
Very useful link! Thanks!!!