• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hi from Germany

Sport190

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi there,
greetings from Germany near the dutch boarder👋
After nearly 18 month of waiting I picked up my EMIRA (V6, Seneca blue, manual) last october at KOMOTEC (not far from the Nürburgring)👍
Chears,
Christian

Is there anyone else fron north-west Germany?

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Sport190 and congrats on taking delivery! Please post up some photos when you get a chance!

Mistral

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi there,
greetings from Germany near the dutch boarder👋
After nearly 18 month of waiting I picked up my EMIRA (V6, Seneca blue, manual) last october at KOMOTEC (not far from the Nürburgring)👍
Chears,
Christian

The best colour! Enjoy and we hope to see your photos soon.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome @Sport190 and congrats on the Emira! We still have a few more months to go here in the US for the first deliveries, so allow me to live vicariously through you! Would love to see some pics if you want to start a thread in our Members Journals subforum. Sounds like we have a very similar spec!

hml_xy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to the forum. Yes, I am from North West Germany. Also got my Emira last October and managed to put already close to 3000km on it since then 🙂

Hope you're enjoying the car and have fun on the forum.