Hello from Phoenix

Yabai_Emira

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been lurking for over a year and finally decided to create an account. I'm living in Phoenix AZ and an hopefully taking delivery on my Emira this summer after a November 2022 deposit. I visited the factory in Hethel last year, and am happy to answer any questions and or give reccomendations about that experience. I'm taking delivery through Eurocar in Orange County, and will break the car in driving north along highway 1 into Northern California, then driving back to Phoenix.

Looking forward to being active here.

mattemira

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been lurking for over a year and finally decided to create an account. I'm living in Phoenix AZ and an hopefully taking delivery on my Emira this summer after a November 2022 deposit. I visited the factory in Hethel last year, and am happy to answer any questions and or give reccomendations about that experience. I'm taking delivery through Eurocar in Orange County, and will break the car in driving north along highway 1 into Northern California, then driving back to Phoenix.

Looking forward to being active here.
That drive is amazing. If you haven't done it before then definitely a bucket list drive. A couple of pieces of advice. 1. check the status of the road closures--it has been a rough few years with lots of slides closing the road for months at a time. 2. Do it EARLY! I almost always start at sunup and you will have the road to yourself from san simeon to monterey. Afternoon, you will be crawling behind a long line of RV traffic!
Good luck

OP
Y

Yabai_Emira

Reaction score
That drive is amazing. If you haven't done it before then definitely a bucket list drive. A couple of pieces of advice. 1. check the status of the road closures--it has been a rough few years with lots of slides closing the road for months at a time. 2. Do it EARLY! I almost always start at sunup and you will have the road to yourself from san simeon to monterey. Afternoon, you will be crawling behind a long line of RV traffic!
Good luck
I appreciate you looking out! I've done the drive 2-3 times. I lived in California my whole life until the beginning of this year. I'm already missing the good driving roads. I can't wait to do it in the Emira.