• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello from Perpignan, France

Frenchmick

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just joined.
Waiting with much antisispation for the new car. Put me €5k deposit down about 3 weeks ago, my dealer at Pau , a 4 hour drive from me reckons should get first look at the Emira in September.
This will be my third Lotus had the 1996 Elan + the S2 model, good fun but not the best made things in the world ,the Emira looks light years beyond them that's for sure.

Gone for the AMG model as the Co2 tax here in French is insane . Dealer told me that the First Edition model are fully loaded and the €72 list is up to over €87k + plus the lovely French government Co2 tax.

Be great to hear any news updates any of you guys get !!

Cheers

Mick

as7920

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just joined.
Waiting with much antisispation for the new car. Put me €5k deposit down about 3 weeks ago, my dealer at Pau , a 4 hour drive from me reckons should get first look at the Emira in September.
This will be my third Lotus had the 1996 Elan + the S2 model, good fun but not the best made things in the world ,the Emira looks light years beyond them that's for sure.

Gone for the AMG model as the Co2 tax here in French is insane . Dealer told me that the First Edition model are fully loaded and the €72 list is up to over €87k + plus the lovely French government Co2 tax.

Be great to hear any news updates any of you guys get !!

Cheers

Mick

Welcome.