Hello all from Bucks, UK

DV Premier

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a Dark Verdant First Edition, loving it so far. Looking forward to seeing more on the road soon and meeting fellow owners.
Best,
Mike (“baron_von_mikalovsky” on the ‘gram!)

Hello all,
I have a Dark Verdant First Edition, loving it so far. Looking forward to seeing more on the road soon and meeting fellow owners.
Best,
Nice. Share some pictures and your experience so far

Hello all,
Best,
Nice one. Enjoy the forum (ignore the doom and gloom). More pics needed in the DV thread :cool:

Welcome, congratulations on the car and look forward to hearing more about your ownership experience.

This sub-forum is the right place for new member introductions - feel free to share some more about what cars you've had before the Emira and why you've chosen it.

The best place to share your ownership experience is in the Owner Journals sub-forum:

And photos of DV cars are very welcome here:

I’ll post up more pics later this evening! I’m using the car and enjoying it a lot. I’ve had three Lotus’s previously (two Esprit’s and an Elise S1) and the Emira feels very much like my Esprit S4s, at least in terms of interior and it’s “luxe” feel (relatively!).
I’m keeping to the running-in advice in the owner’s handbook so haven’t ventured much beyond 4000 rpm but that’s definitely when the engine magic happens!

Welcome, congratulations on the car and look forward to hearing more about your ownership experience.

This sub-forum is the right place for new member introductions - feel free to share some more about what cars you've had before the Emira and why you've chosen it.

The best place to share your ownership experience is in the Owner Journals sub-forum:

And photos of DV cars are very welcome here:
Fab, thank you!

Hello all,
Best,

Awesome, welcome Mike! Glad to have you here. 😎

I’ll post up more pics later this evening! I’m using the car and enjoying it a lot. I’ve had three Lotus’s previously (two Esprit’s and an Elise S1) and the Emira feels very much like my Esprit S4s, at least in terms of interior and it’s “luxe” feel (relatively!).
I’m keeping to the running-in advice in the owner’s handbook so haven’t ventured much beyond 4000 rpm but that’s definitely when the engine magic happens!
Excellent. We'd love to see pics of the Esprits and Elise on this thread too. S4s very much the sweet spot in the Esprit model history in my view. Not owned one yet but would be the one I'd pick.

There are some design cues from the S1 Esprit interior in the Emira interior design.

Emiradesignsketch_EspritS1inspiration.jpg