Haven't been this excited for a car in a long time.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, the V6 Auto (IPS) has paddle shifting as well as full auto. Auto and manual shift behaviour also changes between Tour and Sport driving modes.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
The V6 has paddle shift as well, yes?

Yes, it's the same IPS autobox used in the Evoras. Shifts nicely in auto or manual paddle mode. Not as quick or aggressive as a dual clutch auto box, but still very good.

IH8theMavs

Reaction score
Oh man... I should have spec'd the V4... dammit! Would have been sure to sound epic then. :)

Welcome to the i4 gang: taking potshots and stirring trouble from way back in the queue since 2021 :D
I was turned off by the i4 when Lotus said it was primarily targeted to women in the Chinese market.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I love how Lotus is like Lego in the way that singular and plural is the same. I will slap anyone that says Lotus’ or Legos.

As confirmed by the founder himself:

The plural of Lotus JPG.jpeg

OP
Adam Brouillard

Adam Brouillard

Reaction score
OP
Adam Brouillard

Adam Brouillard

Reaction score
We just launched a new article series covering the racing line fundamentals. Here is a link to the first article where we will be discussing the ideal acceleration point.

brainf18

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Put my deposit down about a month ago at Motorcars of Atlanta. I've always really liked Lotus and came close to getting an Elise years ago, but the beauty of the Emira just won my heart and I had to get one. I was quite excited the car was available in "my" colors as well. Going for the i4 as I prefer paddle shift and don't get much out of driving a manual anymore. Now just the waiting.

View attachment 6940
Pop some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show. Could be a while:)