HAC Concours

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I know this is a bit specific, but I've been looking for the length of the doors (at the longest points). Trying to gauge room once I have mine in the garage.

Scott and I measured the door. It's about 126cm from the hinge to the outermost point on the door when it's open. The door is about 24cm thick at the widest point on the open end. So if the outside edge of the door is against a garage wall, you've got 24cm less space to get out of the car.

Hope that helps.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Scott and I measured the door. It's about 126cm from the hinge to the outermost point on the door when it's open. The door is about 24cm thick at the widest point on the open end. So if the outside edge of the door is against a garage wall, you've got 24cm less space to get out of the car.

Hope that helps.

Excellent! Thank you!!

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I don't know whether this info is already out, but I'd be interested in knowing when the US dealers will get their allocations for the non-FE cars. My dealer told me that they've submitted all their orders for the FE allocations they received and t hat they are now simply waiting for the next allocation before they can reach out to deposit holders like me who didn't make the FE cut.

SteveB

Reaction score
Scott walker confirms no wires needed for Apple pay and connects easily
Drilled and slotted front discs! Presumably these now the final versions? Earlier versions were drilled only. I prefer slotted discs as more effective in keeping the pad surface clean. Also useful indicators of disc wear and uneven pressure across the surface of the pad.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Drilled and slotted front discs! Presumably these now the final versions? Earlier versions were drilled only. I prefer slotted discs as more effective in keeping the pad surface clean. Also useful indicators of disc wear and uneven pressure across the surface of the pad.
Yes, confirmed final version is drilled + slotted fronts and drilled rears.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I don't know whether this info is already out, but I'd be interested in knowing when the US dealers will get their allocations for the non-FE cars. My dealer told me that they've submitted all their orders for the FE allocations they received and t hat they are now simply waiting for the next allocation before they can reach out to deposit holders like me who didn't make the FE cut.
Early Q4 for Lotus HQ to advise dealers worldwide of their 2023 allocations.