Ferrari Museums

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm off to Europe in a couple of months in the Emira and will be in northern Italy. We thought that we'd visit the Ferrari museum, but looking on their website, there's two museums, one at Modena and one at Maranello. Has anyone been to them? Are they both worth it, or is one better than the other? How long should I plan to spend there - an hour or two, or all day?

MikeR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm off to Europe in a couple of months in the Emira and will be in northern Italy. We thought that we'd visit the Ferrari museum, but looking on their website, there's two museums, one at Modena and one at Maranello. Has anyone been to them? Are they both worth it, or is one better than the other? How long should I plan to spend there - an hour or two, or all day?
Pretty much all day for the two. Modena focuses on Enzo, the birth of the company and older Ferraris. Maranello is the larger of the two with later cars and a racing focus. Also worth considering the minibus tour inside the factory gates and the Fiorano test track site. Departs from the Maranello museum site - prebook.

Worth considering Lamborghini at Sant'Agata Bolognese too.

There are 40 automotive sites across the region see:

https://www.motorvalley.it/en/

IMG_0022.jpeg