Emira Insurance UK

KB101

Reaction score
Adrian Flux is my normal go to for fast cars, not called yet though.
Adriun Flux is having problems insuring Emira's based on the £80k value of the car as their underwriters are not willing to quote apparently especially if you have an SP30. Despite having other cars insured with them and being over 50 and never had problems getting insured before. So don't waste your time time with them. There customer service has also gone down hill since COVID.

Andy H

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I don't know why some insurance companies are so hung up about an SP30. They're so easy to pick on up nowadays with the roads peppered with cameras plus the sneaky vans. Even my dad in his late 80's has one from a moment's lapse of concentration. If it was a careless or dangerous driving then that's a different matter but nowadays SP30 says more about luck than driving style.

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Adriun Flux is having problems insuring Emira's based on the £80k value of the car as their underwriters are not willing to quote apparently especially if you have an SP30. Despite having other cars insured with them and being over 50 and never had problems getting insured before. So don't waste your time time with them. There customer service has also gone down hill since COVID.

Sadly this is 100-% accurate. They were quoting me £2.2k and I got £620 from Hastings . I am 57 clean licence suburban Herts parked on drive 6k miles. Flux also quoted over £1k for my wife’s M235i and they insured it last year for £250. Something weird going on.

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My Elise was with Direct Line. They don’t do cars over £70K, but Direct Line Select do. They need a tracker fitted though, for theft coverage. £570 for me. Full NCD.