EM14AVS

QuicVic

Reaction score
Placed my deposit fairly early and was expecting the car in June. Got an email confirming July last week. Disappointed as it was booked on a ferry in June. Never mind - looks like I'm getting mine before most others on here so do pop round to admire it in Yorkshire. Perhaps I can cover the price by offering test drives!
D1CAA634-ADF8-4C22-A715-AF19E4013DDD_1_105_c.jpeg

OP
Q

QuicVic

Reaction score
Placed my deposit fairly early and was expecting the car in June. Got an email confirming July last week. Disappointed as it was booked on a ferry in June. Never mind - looks like I'm getting mine before most others on here so do pop round to admire it in Yorkshire. Perhaps I can cover the price by offering test drives!View attachment 5344
Do you like the reg? Naff or not?

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Placed my deposit fairly early and was expecting the car in June. Got an email confirming July last week. Disappointed as it was booked on a ferry in June. Never mind - looks like I'm getting mine before most others on here so do pop round to admire it in Yorkshire. Perhaps I can cover the price by offering test drives!View attachment 5344

Did you ordered with that rear camber angle? 🤣🤣😝

Matthaus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'd buy one like that if that colour was real