Earliest delivery?

elromulous

Reaction score
What's the earliest delivery that's been promised to folks? I'm eager to see photos and videos of the production car taken by real humans (and not pr/marketing departments). Hopefully folks on this forum will deliver when they get their cars 😉

What's the earliest delivery that's been promised to folks? I'm eager to see photos and videos of the production car taken by real humans (and not pr/marketing departments). Hopefully folks on this forum will deliver when they get their cars 😉
I will for sure! But actually still waiting for the delivery date. 😏

I spoke to my local UK dealer last week and they are expecting a show room car and a demonstrator but not until June so looks like we will be paying up on the basis of what we have seen so far

I put my deposit for a v6 In early Feb. Any educated guess as to when I will get mine? I think it would be good to have a way of logging deposit dates and expected delivery on this forum somehow.Thanks

I put my deposit for a v6 In early Feb. Any educated guess as to when I will get mine? I think it would be good to have a way of logging deposit dates and expected delivery on this forum somehow.Thanks

I'm working on the assumption everybody gets a 1 year wait

Unless a VIP or celebrity type gets one first, it will be somebody in the U.K. Who has the earliest deposit in? Do we know? Although it could also be somebody who isn't on the forum. Would they bump up somebody like Harry, Shmee, Chris Harris, Catchpole? Leno? Maybe. Though he hasn't said anything yet, I wouldn't be surprised if Clarkson is getting one. This may become the celebrity sports car du jour.

Wow color is hard to say. The poll showed a fairly even distribution except for Shadow Gray. I'm thinking Seneca or Magma, with DV and Nimbus a close second.

Unless a VIP or celebrity type gets one first, it will be somebody in the U.K. Who has the earliest deposit in? Do we know? Although it could also be somebody who isn't on the forum. Would they bump up somebody like Harry, Shmee, Chris Harris, Catchpole? Leno? Maybe. Though he hasn't said anything yet, I wouldn't be surprised if Clarkson is getting one. This may become the celebrity sports car du jour.

Wow color is hard to say. The poll showed a fairly even distribution except for Shadow Gray. I'm thinking Seneca or Magma, with DV and Nimbus a close second.
I know who is getting customer car #1. Mine is in the first 20.

About 450 cars being delivered to UK customers during June, so we’ll see a LOT over a few weeks. Dealer demos will be a week or two before.

I’m told the vloggers and celebs are in line with everyone else for their personal cars, but of course will get access to press cars before that.

I spoke to my local UK dealer last week and they are expecting a show room car and a demonstrator but not until June so looks like we will be paying up on the basis of what we have seen so far
Lotus are looking at a different way for early depositors to get a test drive. Might mean going to Hethel or a regional circuit or off-road course. I don’t want to raise too many hopes, as it may not happen.

I’d reckon on Q1 2023 delivery, might be Q2 depending on how many depositors before you go for i4 FE versus V6/i4 Base.

I previously published my views on deposit date versus delivery date, based on chats with Lotus. It has been reasonably accurate so far, but only up to late Q3 2022. A lot of variables come into play from late 2022 into H1 2023, making it harder to predict until we have more intel from Lotus on build sequence.

I “might” have been tracking some info on deposits and deliveries ;)

Reactions: ARA
We need to offer a prize to the first person on here with an actual car in their possession. We should take bets who it will be, or what color will be the first to show on here? :D
Hang on. Lines are changing. Also clarity needed. Delivery receipt or first drive in owned vehicle?
@TomE quoted 3-5 days for his ppf…
Vegas took him off the board.

#ForTheAction

Feels like customer delivery times have slipped by 1-2 months? In the early days, there was talk of the first UK customer cars arriving in March/April ("early Spring") but now I get the sense it will be late May or early June.

Feels like customer delivery times have slipped by 1-2 months? In the early days, there was talk of the first UK customer cars arriving in March/April ("early Spring") but now I get the sense it will be late May or early June.
Definitely at least a month

If you see the Harry's Garage vid you can see Russell Carr being asked the direct question and hesitating ... As soon as I saw that I knew we were looking at a delay.

We've been told for a while now that it will be June for first deliveries (which goes against their display of "spring arrivals")

i still presume it will be late June if that