• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

DPM on the Emira?

Esprit

Reaction score
Hello lotus enthusiasts, just wandering if anyone knows what type of Dynamic Performance Management System will be on the Emira? Will it have a tour, sports and race mode like on the Exige?
Many thanks
Tony

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello lotus enthusiasts, just wandering if anyone knows what type of Dynamic Performance Management System will be on the Emira? Will it have a tour, sports and race mode like on the Exige?
Many thanks
Tony
Hi Tony all the way from Australia. I’ve had it confirmed from my Local dealer that all cars come standard with touring and sport mode. But to get race mode with launch control and pilot ss tires it’s an option pack.

Last edited:

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hi Tony all the way from Australia. I’ve had it confirmed from my Local dealer that all cars come standard with touring and sport mode. But to get race mode with launch control and pilot ss tires it’s an option pack.
I had possibly misunderstood that you had to spec your car with either touring or sports - with the suspension settings being fixed, is it switchable?

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I had possibly misunderstood that you had to spec your car with either touring or sports - with the suspension settings being fixed, is it switchable?
All this will differ by country from
Speaking to my dealer. As in Australia we pay higher prices for car I.e the first edition V6 will be more than $200,000 they seem to load the car with a lot of features that are normally options in other countries. It’s like their way of making it more appealing or to stomach the huge price 🤣

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
That’s
Speaking to my dealer. As in Australia we pay higher prices for car I.e the first edition V6 will be more than $200,000 they seem to load the car with a lot of features that are normally options in other countries. It’s like their way of making it more appealing or to stomach the huge price
Speaking to my dealer. As in Australia we pay higher prices for car I.e the first edition V6 will be more than $200,000 they seem to load the car with a lot of features that are normally options in other countries. It’s like their way of making it more appealing or to stomach the huge price 🤣
That price is... hard to stomach.