❔ QUESTION Do you notice a ticking noise during acceleration?

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So I am loving the Emira and at this point I'm just looking into a few small quirks that are somewhat annoying to see if they are normal or exceptions. One such thing is that whenever I accelerate (doesn't matter if it's light or hard acceleration), I notice a subtle ticking noise that I THINK is coming from behind me somewhere. It's difficult to determine the source and I'm going to have to let someone else drive while I try to locate it. The noise doesn't happen when I'm not accelerating so I'm thinking it's either something within the engine or just something in the car that vibrates only during acceleration.

At any rate, I've heard at least 2-3 others report this on Facebook or in this forum so I wanted to put it out there...do you notice this noise and if so, have you been able to identify or address it? It somewhat detracts from the otherwise glorious supercharger and exhaust notes from the engine under normal acceleration.

Thanks in advance!

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’m having the same issue. Has anyone had successfully fixed?
Not that I am aware of. Dealer adjusted my shifter cables trying to fix the problem, they said it is quiter than before, but I don't have a thing to Base that off of. LOTUS USA said new cables was the fix. I turned that offer down.