• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dizzee Rascal wants an Emira!

JP__FOX

Reaction score
I was doing a track day at Brands GP last week and randomly, Dizzee Rascal showed up!

He doesn't live far away so despite never having been on track, decided to pop down on his birthday to see what was going on. He saw the Emira and got one of 'his team' to come and ask me if he could have a look around it, I'll let anyone look round it so obviously said yes... Whilst showing him round, I said if he could find a helmet then he's welcome to jump in for a few laps! Dave at Opentrack ran off to get a helmet and a disclaimer form whilst the MSV management team had come out of the office and were busy taking pictures of us and the car 🤣

He was a really friendly guy, even if I didn't understand everything he was saying as he's far too cool for me! It's strange to think that a few years ago I was jumping round in a club screaming "bonkers" and now here I am driving him round in the Emira as he wants the car I have. 🤣

All in all, great day and he put a short video together...

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That's awesome, saw Lotus posted it on their socials also

Lotus64

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Good to see Dizzee Rascal after so long! Took me back to 2008.
Dizzee / Tinie Tempah deserved more success in the US and would of had it with proper distribution. Respect to the UK pioneers.