Demo models / test drives in Oz

danmessy

Reaction score
Has anyone got any info from their local re whether there will be available models to test drive. It seems to be "coming soon" to other countries but haven't heard much for Aus.

If so, what state/city? Ide be happy to fly wherever in Aus for a spin before I go 2nd deposit and commit! Cheers

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Each Lotus dealer in OZ will be getting two demo cars in their first delivery batch. One auto and one manual. So there will be plenty of opportunity to take one for a spin. I assume they land here early august or thereabouts.

OP
D

danmessy

Reaction score
Each Lotus dealer in OZ will be getting two demo cars in their first delivery batch. One auto and one manual. So there will be plenty of opportunity to take one for a spin. I assume they land here early august or thereabouts.
Exactly what I wanted to read 😁 don't suppose they'll let me buy the demo haha

incrediblybad

Reaction score
That's awesome, I have the deposit in but I can't wait to drive it - thanks!

OP
D

danmessy

Reaction score
I am on a Base Edition build slot deposit... waiting for that configurator 😂

Would be nice to see in flesh and test drive before the next stages. I am worried the West Coast will get skipped on the demo models :rolleyes: ... if so, good excuse to get back over east though!

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am on a Base Edition build slot deposit... waiting for that configurator 😂

Would be nice to see in flesh and test drive before the next stages. I am worried the West Coast will get skipped on the demo models :rolleyes: ... if so, good excuse to get back over east though!
Hey mate all demo cars will be available in every state as I’ve been advised by Lotus Cars Aus. 10 are arriving end of July, with the first batch of customer deliveries in mid August.

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hey mate all demo cars will be available in every state as I’ve been advised by Lotus Cars Aus. 10 are arriving end of July, with the first batch of customer deliveries in mid August.
So long as this is not delaying my car turning up.. I am losing a week due to full PPF and other tinkering so will be a tough week.