• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Demo cars will be available in USA

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 10.56.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 10.56.50 AM.png

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer his demo would arrive with his first order for customers, and it would maybe be November before those arrive.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer his demo would arrive with his first order for customers, and it would maybe be November before those arrive.
Was told the same by my dealership. Apparently the first car they get will be the demo car. Was told it would arrive at same time as customer cars in fist allocation. Delivery expected late October or November

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Same with 2 dealers I spoke with here in FL as well, including where I placed my deposit. Fingers and toes crossed I’ll be able to drive one before my refundable deposit turns into a non-refundable down payment.