Hi all

I wanted to put the lucky ones delivery month 2022 to the poll's

Last edited:
OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Interesting to see a December delivery confirmed.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Interesting to see a December delivery confirmed.

I’ve added another. I was told May order, November production, December/January delivery. USA.

Edit: I realize now “confirmed” may mean order already placed, which mine is not. But they’ve been very clear about timeline.

CHEESE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’ve added another. I was told May order, November production, December/January delivery. USA.

Edit: I realize now “confirmed” may mean order already placed, which mine is not. But they’ve been very clear about timeline.
Would be nice for everyone to post their pre-order date along with their delivery month

While I've been informed of making the FE list, I have yet to get order/build/delivery dates, so I haven't voted yet.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Don´t expect any confirmed delivery post from Continental Europe yet.
Whilst all the FE V6 2022 has been placed through the dealers, we haven't received any written confirmation about scheduled delivery yet.
Hope we'll know soon and be able to add to the post

#ForThePatients

OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Once we start to hear about Jan 2023 deliveries I will update the thread as the rest of the world deliveries will be interesting.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Once we start to hear about Jan 2023 deliveries I will update the thread as the rest of the world deliveries will be interesting.
I am not sure, but I think that some of our friends across the pond can already confirm Jan23 deliveries

OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I am not sure, but I think that some of our friends across the pond can already confirm Jan23 deliveries
Can anyone from the USA/Canada confirm a 2023 or later Delivery ? (Dealership conformation)

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Can anyone from the USA/Canada confirm a 2023 or later Delivery ? (Dealership conformation)

I placed my deposit a day or two after the reveal, and have been told by my dealer that I am within the allocation for a First Edition. Dealer has told me the specific day I will order (May) and when the car will go into production based on that date (November). Delivery from then is a little cloudy, they said could be December 2022 but could also easily slip into January 2023. For this leg I think they're just estimating based on how long it's traditionally taken Evora to ship to the states based on manufacture month.

OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Very strange to see that August and September deliveries are so low as you would think it would be the other way around what with Lotus saying they will play catch up on orders on the later months.

Maybe they will for October November and this is why they have gone quiet while they confirm the next batch of build slots.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
June and July are the catch up months. June will be about 2 months of normal production, as they are starting build on time in April but can’t release them to customers until type approval is achieved.

I suspect for Aug there will be a split of cars for EU as well as UK, and then for Sept the US first cars are being built.

Reactions: DJS

scoates

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
June and July are the catch up months. June will be about 2 months of normal production, as they are starting build on time in April but can’t release them to customers until type approval is achieved.

I suspect for Aug there will be a split of cars for EU as well as UK, and then for Sept the US first cars are being built.

For the earlier builds any idea where they will be stored? If they're built and can't be released then they'll need to be somewhere... Not ideal if they're sitting in a field for a couple months!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I don't know for sure but would guess they'll use the old decommissioned Elise/Exige/Evora assembly areas plus they have a big temporary structure next to the track where a load of non-UK Final Editions were being held prior to export.

ksegg

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
People are actually getting deliveries?

I thought no one is getting deliveries until 2098.

(sorry, I'm feeling sarcastic today, lol)

Skymira

Reaction score
All this is estimation I'm sure, as even Lotus probably can't know for certain how well production will ramp up etc, but this is information I was given yesterday. Placed my deposit July 10th. Was confirmed I made the cut for a FE at my dealership (US) , but just BARELY! Orders will be sent in in three "batches" . May, June and July. Mine will be in the last batch, July obviously. Deliveries estimated in Nov, Dec and Jan accordingly.

OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Can all the new confirmed delivery dates update this poll please.

Thank You

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
July 10 initial deposit, recently confirmed FE allocation with dealer, expected delivery Dec or Jan. Based on keeping expectations managed, I've put my vote on Jan 2023 since that's most likely.

Reactions: DJS